Enigmatic tubes associated with microbial crusts from the Late Jurassic of the Northern Calcareous Alps (Austria): a mutualistic sponge–epibiont consortium?
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 452–461, December 2009
How to Cite
SCHLAGINTWEIT, F. and GAWLICK, H.-J. (2009), Enigmatic tubes associated with microbial crusts from the Late Jurassic of the Northern Calcareous Alps (Austria): a mutualistic sponge–epibiont consortium?. Lethaia, 42: 452–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2008.00143.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2009
- manuscript received on 19/2/2008; manuscript accepted on 15/10/2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!