Sinusichnus, a trace fossil from Antarctica and Venezuela: expanding the dataset of crustacean burrows
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 511–518, December 2009
How to Cite
BUATOIS, L. A., MACSOTAY, O. and QUIROZ, L. I. (2009), Sinusichnus, a trace fossil from Antarctica and Venezuela: expanding the dataset of crustacean burrows. Lethaia, 42: 511–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2009.00156.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript received on 5 November 2008; manuscript accepted on 7 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!