Structure and diversity of the Mesozoic wood genus Xenoxylon in Far East Asia: implications for terrestrial palaeoclimates
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 393–406, December 2009
How to Cite
PHILIPPE, M., JIANG, H.-E., KIM, K., OH, C., GROMYKO, D., HARLAND, M., PAIK, I.-S. and THÉVENARD, F. (2009), Structure and diversity of the Mesozoic wood genus Xenoxylon in Far East Asia: implications for terrestrial palaeoclimates. Lethaia, 42: 393–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2009.00160.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- manuscript received on 03/01/2008; manuscript accepted on 29/09/2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!