Sticky bivalves from the Mesozoic: clues to the origin of the anomalodesmatan arenophilic system
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 486–494, December 2009
How to Cite
SARTORI, A. F. and HARPER, E. M. (2009), Sticky bivalves from the Mesozoic: clues to the origin of the anomalodesmatan arenophilic system. Lethaia, 42: 486–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2009.00166.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- manuscript received on 26/06/2008; manuscript accepted on 16/12/2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!