The rise to dominance of the angiosperm kingdom: dispersal, habitat widening and evolution during the Late Cretaceous of Europe
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 164–169, June 2010
How to Cite
COIFFARD, C. and GOMEZ, B. (2010), The rise to dominance of the angiosperm kingdom: dispersal, habitat widening and evolution during the Late Cretaceous of Europe. Lethaia, 43: 164–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2009.00181.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- manuscript received on 01/08/2008; manuscript accepted on 20/04/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!