Records of palaeo-seawater condition from oxygen-isotope profiles of early Pleistocene fossil molluscs from the Seoguipo Formation (Korea)
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 170–181, June 2010
How to Cite
KIM, J. K., KHIM, B.-K., WOO, K. S. and YOON, S. H. (2010), Records of palaeo-seawater condition from oxygen-isotope profiles of early Pleistocene fossil molluscs from the Seoguipo Formation (Korea). Lethaia, 43: 170–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2009.00186.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- manuscript received on 07/10/2008; manuscript accepted on 21/04/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!