Macromolecular composition of Palaeozoic scolecodonts: insights into the molecular taphonomy of zoomorphs
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 334–343, September 2010
How to Cite
DUTTA, S., HARTKOPF-FRÖDER, C., MANN, U., WILKES, H., BROCKE, R. and BERTRAM, N. (2010), Macromolecular composition of Palaeozoic scolecodonts: insights into the molecular taphonomy of zoomorphs. Lethaia, 43: 334–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2009.00193.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!