A tyrannosaur jaw bitten by a confamilial: scavenging or fatal agonism?
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 278–281, June 2010
How to Cite
BELL, P. R. and CURRIE, P. J. (2010), A tyrannosaur jaw bitten by a confamilial: scavenging or fatal agonism?. Lethaia, 43: 278–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2009.00195.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- manuscript received on 27/4/2009; manuscript accepted on 24/6/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!