Turbulence, displacement, death and worms: a day in the life of a fluvial Carboniferous bivalve
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Author, Journal compilation © 2009 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 381–395, September 2010
How to Cite
KANE, I. A. (2010), Turbulence, displacement, death and worms: a day in the life of a fluvial Carboniferous bivalve. Lethaia, 43: 381–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2009.00202.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript received on 15/4/2009; manuscript accepted on 4/8/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!