Trends and patterns in the evolution of vascular plants: macroevolutionary implications of a multilevel taxonomic analysis
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 545–557, December 2010
How to Cite
CASCALES-MIÑANA, B., MUÑOZ-BERTOMEU, J., ROS, R. and SEGURA, J. (2010), Trends and patterns in the evolution of vascular plants: macroevolutionary implications of a multilevel taxonomic analysis. Lethaia, 43: 545–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2009.00212.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!