Pelmatozoan arms from the mid-Cambrian of Australia: bridging the gap between brachioles and brachials? Comment: there is no bridge
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 432–440, September 2010
How to Cite
GUENSBURG, T. E., MOOI, R., SPRINKLE, J., DAVID, B. and LEFEBVRE, B. (2010), Pelmatozoan arms from the mid-Cambrian of Australia: bridging the gap between brachioles and brachials? Comment: there is no bridge. Lethaia, 43: 432–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2010.00220.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- manuscript received on 25/11/2009; manuscript accepted on 09/12/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!