Feeding-related characters in basal pterosaurs: implications for jaw mechanism, dental function and diet
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author, Journal compilation © 2010 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 136–152, June 2011
How to Cite
ŐSI, A. (2011), Feeding-related characters in basal pterosaurs: implications for jaw mechanism, dental function and diet. Lethaia, 44: 136–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2010.00230.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
- manuscript received on 27/12/2009; manuscript accepted on 20/4/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!