Inferring internal anatomy from the trilobite exoskeleton: the relationship between frontal auxiliary impressions and the digestive system
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 166–184, June 2011
How to Cite
LEROSEY-AUBRIL, R., HEGNA, T. A. and OLIVE, S. (2011), Inferring internal anatomy from the trilobite exoskeleton: the relationship between frontal auxiliary impressions and the digestive system. Lethaia, 44: 166–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2010.00233.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- manuscript received on 19/11/2009; manuscript accepted on 31/05/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!