Early Cretaceous stratigraphy and SHRIMP U-Pb age constrain the Valanginian–Hauterivian boundary in southern Tibet
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Lethaia © 2010 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 231–244, June 2011
How to Cite
WAN, X., SCOTT, R., CHEN, W., GAO, L. and ZHANG, Y. (2011), Early Cretaceous stratigraphy and SHRIMP U-Pb age constrain the Valanginian–Hauterivian boundary in southern Tibet. Lethaia, 44: 231–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2010.00238.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- manuscript received on 24/03/2010; manuscript accepted on 06/07/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!