Vertical displacement and taphonomic filtering of nannofossils by bioturbation in the Cretaceous–Palaeogene boundary section at Caravaca, SE Spain
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Lethaia © 2010 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 321–328, September 2011
How to Cite
KĘDZIERSKI, M., RODRÍGUEZ-TOVAR, F. J. and UCHMAN, A. (2011), Vertical displacement and taphonomic filtering of nannofossils by bioturbation in the Cretaceous–Palaeogene boundary section at Caravaca, SE Spain. Lethaia, 44: 321–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2010.00244.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- manuscript received on 09/11/2009; manuscript accepted on 26/07/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!