The Lerhamn drill core and its bearing for the graptolite biostratigraphy of the Ordovician Tøyen Shale in Scania, southern Sweden
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Lethaia © 2010 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 350–368, September 2011
How to Cite
MALETZ, J. and AHLBERG, P. (2011), The Lerhamn drill core and its bearing for the graptolite biostratigraphy of the Ordovician Tøyen Shale in Scania, southern Sweden. Lethaia, 44: 350–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2010.00246.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- manuscript received on 17/12/2009; manuscript accepted on 16/08/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!