Evolution of Paleocene to Early Eocene larger benthic foraminifer assemblages of the Indus Basin, Pakistan
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Lethaia © 2010 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 299–320, September 2011
How to Cite
AFZAL, J., WILLIAMS, M., LENG, M. J., ALDRIDGE, R. J. and STEPHENSON, M. H. (2011), Evolution of Paleocene to Early Eocene larger benthic foraminifer assemblages of the Indus Basin, Pakistan. Lethaia, 44: 299–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2010.00247.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- manuscript received on 25/03/2010; manuscript accepted on 26/07/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!