Ontogeny of Early Palaeozoic Craniata. Comment: the evidence that Orthisocrania and Craniops had lecithotrophic larvae is not compelling
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Lethaia © 2011 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 245–246, September 2011
How to Cite
FREEMAN, G. and LUNDELIUS, J. W. (2011), Ontogeny of Early Palaeozoic Craniata. Comment: the evidence that Orthisocrania and Craniops had lecithotrophic larvae is not compelling. Lethaia, 44: 245–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2011.00269.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- manuscript received on 25/11/10; manuscript accepted on 16/02/11.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!