Miocene methane-derived carbonates from southwestern Washington, USA and a model for silicification at seeps
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Lethaia © 2011 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 259–273, April 2012
How to Cite
KUECHLER, R. R., BIRGEL, D., KIEL, S., FREIWALD, A., GOEDERT, J. L., THIEL, V. and PECKMANN, J. (2012), Miocene methane-derived carbonates from southwestern Washington, USA and a model for silicification at seeps. Lethaia, 45: 259–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2011.00280.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- manuscript received on 23/12/10; manuscript accepted on 24/04/11.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!