The trace fossil Nummipera eocenica from the Tatra Mountains, Poland: morphology and palaeoenvironmental implications
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Lethaia © 2011 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 342–355, July 2012
How to Cite
JACH, R., MACHANIEC, E. and UCHMAN, A. (2012), The trace fossil Nummipera eocenica from the Tatra Mountains, Poland: morphology and palaeoenvironmental implications. Lethaia, 45: 342–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2011.00289.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!