A sauropod rib with an embedded theropod tooth: direct evidence for feeding behaviour in the Jehol group, China
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Lethaia © 2012 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 500–506, October 2012
How to Cite
XING, L., BELL, P. R., CURRIE, P. J., SHIBATA, M., TSENG, K. and DONG, Z. (2012), A sauropod rib with an embedded theropod tooth: direct evidence for feeding behaviour in the Jehol group, China. Lethaia, 45: 500–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2012.00310.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!