Evidence of predation in Early Cretaceous unionoid bivalves from freshwater sediments in the Cameros Basin, Spain
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Lethaia © 2012 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 57–70, January 2013
How to Cite
BERMÚDEZ-ROCHAS, D. D., DELVENE, G. and RUIZ-OMEÑACA, J. I. (2013), Evidence of predation in Early Cretaceous unionoid bivalves from freshwater sediments in the Cameros Basin, Spain. Lethaia, 46: 57–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2012.00320.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!