Regularity and polarity in budding of the colonial scleractinian Dendrophyllia ehrenbergiana: consequences of radio-bilateral symmetry of the scleractinian body plan
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Lethaia © 2012 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 586–593, October 2012
How to Cite
SENTOKU, A. and EZAKI, Y. (2012), Regularity and polarity in budding of the colonial scleractinian Dendrophyllia ehrenbergiana: consequences of radio-bilateral symmetry of the scleractinian body plan. Lethaia, 45: 586–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2012.00321.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!