Primary feather lengths may not be important for inferring the flight styles of Mesozoic birds
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Lethaia © 2012 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 146–153, April 2013
How to Cite
CHAN, N. R., DYKE, G. J. and BENTON, M. J. (2013), Primary feather lengths may not be important for inferring the flight styles of Mesozoic birds. Lethaia, 46: 146–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2012.00325.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Author correspondence details; manuscript received on 28/04/12; manuscript accepted on 13/06/12’.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!