Taphonomy and palaeoecology of Hauterivian–Barremian nerineoid shell beds from the Neuquén Basin, west-central Argentina
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Lethaia © 2012 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 114–126, January 2013
How to Cite
CATALDO, C. S., LAZO, D. G., TUNIK, M. A. and AGUIRRE-URRETA, M. B. (2013), Taphonomy and palaeoecology of Hauterivian–Barremian nerineoid shell beds from the Neuquén Basin, west-central Argentina. Lethaia, 46: 114–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2012.00327.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Author correspondence details; manuscript received on 01/02/12; manuscript accepted on 03/06/12’.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!