Large tetrapod burrows from the Middle Triassic of Argentina: a behavioural adaptation to seasonal semi-arid climate?
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Lethaia © 2012 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 154–169, April 2013
How to Cite
KRAPOVICKAS, V., MANCUSO, A. C., MARSICANO, C. A., DOMNANOVICH, N. S. and SCHULTZ, C. L. (2013), Large tetrapod burrows from the Middle Triassic of Argentina: a behavioural adaptation to seasonal semi-arid climate?. Lethaia, 46: 154–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2012.00329.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- manuscript received on 01/03/12; manuscript accepted on 14/06/12’.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Archosauromorph Remains from the Tarjados Formation (Early—Middle Triassic, NW Argentina), Ameghiniana, 2015, 52, 5, 475, , , , ,
- 2The Chinese Pompeii? Death and destruction of dinosaurs in the Early Cretaceous of Lujiatun, NE China, Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 2015, 427, 89, , , , , , ,