Exceptionally well-preserved vegetal remains from the Upper Cretaceous of ‘Lo Hueco’, Cuenca, Spain
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Lethaia © 2012 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 127–140, January 2013
How to Cite
2012: Exceptionally well-preserved vegetal remains from the Upper Cretaceous of ‘Lo Hueco’, Cuenca, Spain . Lethaia, DOI: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2012.00331.x., , &
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- Junta de Castilla-La Mancha. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-10766, CGL2009-12008, CGL2011-25894
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!