Relationship between Platelet Serotonin Uptake Sites and Measures of Impulsivity, Aggression, and Craving among African-American Cocaine Abusers
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2003 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 432–447, October-December 2003
How to Cite
Patkar, A. A., Gottheil, E., Berrettini, W. H., Hill, K. P., Thornton, C. C. and Weinstein, S. P. (2003), Relationship between Platelet Serotonin Uptake Sites and Measures of Impulsivity, Aggression, and Craving among African-American Cocaine Abusers. The American Journal on Addictions, 12: 432–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2003.tb00486.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received June 25, 2001; revised August 28, 2001; accepted October 3, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.