What General Psychiatrists Ask Addiction Psychiatrists: A Review of 381 Substance Abuse Consultations in a Psychiatric Hospital
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2003 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 18–28, January-February 2003
How to Cite
Greenfield, S. F., Hennessy, G., Sugarman, D. E. and Weiss, R. D. (2003), What General Psychiatrists Ask Addiction Psychiatrists: A Review of 381 Substance Abuse Consultations in a Psychiatric Hospital. The American Journal on Addictions, 12: 18–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2003.tb00536.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received March 15, 2002; accepted June 21, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!