Ms. Watson is now at the Department of Psychology, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas.
N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) in Young Marijuana Users: An Open-Label Pilot Study
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 187–189, March-April 2010
How to Cite
Gray, K. M., Watson, N. L., Carpenter, M. J. and LaRowe, S. D. (2010), N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) in Young Marijuana Users: An Open-Label Pilot Study. The American Journal on Addictions, 19: 187–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2009.00027.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
- Received July 2, 2009; revised July 4, 2009; accepted July 17, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.