This paper does not reflect the vision of United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (Gilberto Gerra) or the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (Linda Montanari), but only the ideas of the authors.
Buprenorphine in Maintenance Treatment: Experience among Italian Physicians in Drug Addiction Centers
Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 222–230, May-June 2010
How to Cite
Quaglio, G., Pattaro, C., Gerra, G., Mezzelani, P., Montanari, L., Jarlais, D. C. D. and Lugoboni, F. (2010), Buprenorphine in Maintenance Treatment: Experience among Italian Physicians in Drug Addiction Centers. The American Journal on Addictions, 19: 222–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2010.00040.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
- Received June 15, 2009; revised July 2, 2009; accepted August 3, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.