The views expressed here are the authors’ and do not necessarily represent those of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Exploring the Mediational Role of Coping Motives for Marijuana Use in Terms of the Relation between Anxiety Sensitivity and Marijuana Dependence
Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 277–282, May-June 2010
How to Cite
Johnson, K., Mullin, J. L., Marshall, E. C., Bonn-Miller, M. O. and Zvolensky, M. (2010), Exploring the Mediational Role of Coping Motives for Marijuana Use in Terms of the Relation between Anxiety Sensitivity and Marijuana Dependence. The American Journal on Addictions, 19: 277–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2010.00041.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
- Received April 22, 2009; revised June 23, 2009; accepted August 3, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.