This paper was originally published in Problems of Drug Dependence, 1977, Proceedings of the Thirty-Ninth Annual Scientific Meeting of the Committee on Problems of Drug Dependence. It is reprinted here with permission from the author and from CPDD.
Vietnam Veterans Three Years after Vietnam: How Our Study Changed Our View of Heroin
Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 203–211, May-June 2010
How to Cite
Robins, L. N., Helzer, J. E., Hesselbrock, M. and Wish, E. (2010), Vietnam Veterans Three Years after Vietnam: How Our Study Changed Our View of Heroin. The American Journal on Addictions, 19: 203–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2010.00046.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.