A complete list of the members of the Methamphetamine Treatment Project is given at the end of this paper. The opinions expressed in this publication are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the opinions of the government. Address correspondence to Dr. Glasner-Edwards, Integrated Substance Abuse Programs, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, 1640 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90025. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anxiety Disorders among Methamphetamine Dependent Adults: Association with Post-Treatment Functioning
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 385–390, September-October 2010
How to Cite
Glasner-Edwards, S., Mooney, L. J., Marinelli-Casey, P., Hillhouse, M., Ang, A., Rawson, R. and Methamphetamine Treatment Project Corporate Authors (2010), Anxiety Disorders among Methamphetamine Dependent Adults: Association with Post-Treatment Functioning. The American Journal on Addictions, 19: 385–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2010.00061.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Received September 14, 2009; revised October 5, 2009; accepted November 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.