The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the VA. Address correspondence to Dr. Ilgen, 4250 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5763. E-mail: email@example.com.
The Timing of Onset of Pain and Substance Use Disorders
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 409–415, September-October 2010
How to Cite
Ilgen, M. A., Perron, B., Czyz, E. K., McCammon, R. J. and Trafton, J. (2010), The Timing of Onset of Pain and Substance Use Disorders. The American Journal on Addictions, 19: 409–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2010.00065.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Received March 19, 2009; revised May 27, 2009; accepted October 28, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.