Assessment and Treatment of Co-occurring Eating Disorders in Privately Funded Addiction Treatment Programs
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 205–211, May-June 2011
How to Cite
Killeen, T. K., Greenfield, S. F., Bride, B. E., Cohen, L., Gordon, S. M. and Roman, P. M. (2011), Assessment and Treatment of Co-occurring Eating Disorders in Privately Funded Addiction Treatment Programs. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 205–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00122.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Received April 16, 2010; revised June 1, 2010; accepted June 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.