A Comparison of Independent Depression and Substance-Induced Depression in Cannabis-, Cocaine-, and Opioid-Dependent Treatment Seekers
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 441–446, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Dakwar, E., Nunes, E. V., Bisaga, A., Carpenter, K. C., Mariani, J. P., Sullivan, M. A., Raby, W. N. and Levin, F. R. (2011), A Comparison of Independent Depression and Substance-Induced Depression in Cannabis-, Cocaine-, and Opioid-Dependent Treatment Seekers. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 441–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00148.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Received August 3, 2010; revised August 20, 2010; accepted August 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.