Personality Disorders in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Chemically Dependent Patients
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 405–411, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Grant, J. E., Flynn, M., Odlaug, B. L. and Schreiber, L. R. N. (2011), Personality Disorders in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Chemically Dependent Patients. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 405–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00155.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received August 14, 2010; revised September 13, 2010; accepted October 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.