Defining “Binge” Drinking as Five Drinks per Occasion or Drinking to a .08% BAC: Which Is More Sensitive to Risk?
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 468–475, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Fillmore, M. T. and Jude, R. (2011), Defining “Binge” Drinking as Five Drinks per Occasion or Drinking to a .08% BAC: Which Is More Sensitive to Risk?. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 468–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00156.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received August 18, 2010; revised September 24, 2010; accepted September 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!