Evaluation of Ethyl Glucuronide Immunoassay Urinalysis in Five Alcohol-Dependent Outpatients
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 482–484, September-October 2011
How to Cite
McDonell, M. G., Srebnik, D., Angelo, F., Sugar, A. M., Howell, D., Rainey, C., Roll, J., Short, R. and Ries, R. (2011), Evaluation of Ethyl Glucuronide Immunoassay Urinalysis in Five Alcohol-Dependent Outpatients. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 482–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00157.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received August 30, 2010; revised September 24, 2010; accepted September 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!