Consultation to the Medically Ill: A Survey of Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship Programs
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 476–477, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Suzuki, J. and Chang, G. (2011), Consultation to the Medically Ill: A Survey of Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship Programs. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 476–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00160.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received November 30, 2010; accepted December 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.