Methamphetamine, Perceptual Disturbances, and the Peripheral Drift Illusion
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 5, page 490, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Vila-Rodriguez, F., MacEwan, G. W. and Honer, W. G. (2011), Methamphetamine, Perceptual Disturbances, and the Peripheral Drift Illusion. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 490. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00161.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received December 1, 2010; accepted December 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.