High-Dose Citalopram for Cocaine Dependence in Veteran Population—A Pilot Project
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 485–486, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Vayalapalli, S., Vaughn, M., Salles-Shahid, K., Byrd-Sellers, J. and Drexler, K. (2011), High-Dose Citalopram for Cocaine Dependence in Veteran Population—A Pilot Project. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 485–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00162.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received January 19, 2011; revised January 20, 2011; accepted January 25, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!