The Impact of Clinical and Demographic Variables on Cognitive Performance in Methamphetamine-Dependent Individuals in Rural South Carolina
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 447–455, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Price, K. L., DeSantis, S. M., Simpson, A. N., Tolliver, B. K., McRae-Clark, A. L., Saladin, M. E., Baker, N. L., Wagner, M. T. and Brady, K. T. (2011), The Impact of Clinical and Demographic Variables on Cognitive Performance in Methamphetamine-Dependent Individuals in Rural South Carolina. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 447–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00164.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received July 6, 2010; revised July 28, 2010; accepted August 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!