Increased Alcohol Consumption Rates of Multiple Sclerosis Patients and Their Parents
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 488–489, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Pehlivan, M., Kürtüncü, M., Yargıç, İ. and Tüzün, E. (2011), Increased Alcohol Consumption Rates of Multiple Sclerosis Patients and Their Parents. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 488–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00165.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received October 15, 2010; revised October 19, 2010; accepted October 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.