Association of Substance Use and VA Service-Connected Disability Benefits with Risk of Homelessness among Veterans
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 412–419, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Edens, E. L., Kasprow, W., Tsai, J. and Rosenheck, R. A. (2011), Association of Substance Use and VA Service-Connected Disability Benefits with Risk of Homelessness among Veterans. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 412–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00166.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Received June 29, 2010; revised September 8, 2010; accepted September 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.