Factors Predicting the Initiation of a Tobacco Cessation Program in Spain
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 575–580, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Lopez-Campos, J. L., Alvarez-Gutiérrez, F. J., Vellisco, A., Medina, J. F. and Barrot, E. (2011), Factors Predicting the Initiation of a Tobacco Cessation Program in Spain. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 575–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00175.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received July 15, 2010; revised August 20, 2010; accepted October 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.