Chronic Pain and Marijuana Use among a Nationally Representative Sample of Adults
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 538–542, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Zvolensky, M. J., Cougle, J. R., Bonn-Miller, M. O., Norberg, M. M., Johnson, K., Kosiba, J. and Asmundson, G. J. G. (2011), Chronic Pain and Marijuana Use among a Nationally Representative Sample of Adults. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 538–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00176.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received August 24, 2010; revised October 4, 2010; accepted October 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.