Antisocial Behavior at Age 37: Developmental Trajectories of Marijuana Use Extending from Adolescence to Adulthood
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 509–515, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Brook, J. S., Zhang, C. and Brook, D. W. (2011), Antisocial Behavior at Age 37: Developmental Trajectories of Marijuana Use Extending from Adolescence to Adulthood. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 509–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00179.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received September 22, 2010; revised November 9, 2010; accepted December 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!