Effect of Alcohol References in Music on Alcohol Consumption in Public Drinking Places
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 530–534, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Engels, R. C. M. E., Slettenhaar, G., ter Bogt, T. and Scholte, R. H. J. (2011), Effect of Alcohol References in Music on Alcohol Consumption in Public Drinking Places. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 530–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00182.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Received July 8, 2010; revised July 26, 2010; accepted November 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!